Friday, July 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge- Day 5- BLUE

So it is my firm belief that there is not enough hours in the day.
Especially when I have a million things to do and the weather here is beautiful.
I don't know about the rest of you, but in Washington, if the weather is nice, we relish it while we can.
Hence the blue mermaid nails. At least that is what I have been calling them.
I am obsessed with this dotting technique and really enjoy the mosaic look it creates, but the blue definitely looks like scales to me.


For this manicure I pulled every blue that I owned out, so here is the list.
Essie Aruba Blue, Beach Bum Blu, and Bikini So Teeny
Sephora by OPI Havana Dreams and Skinny Jeans
China Glaze For Audrey and Splish Splash
Sinful Colors Nail Art Hey Dear!


Ronni

No comments:

Post a Comment